Bar y Restaurante
We´re known for our delicious home cooked (mostly) vegetarian meals.
- The kitchen is open for breakfast and lunch from 8am until 3pm. Get to know each other at our family style dinner served around 7-7:30 pm.
- Don´t miss the Saturday night BBQ - add meat to your meal for a few extra Quetzales.
- Drinks are available all day, the bar closes at 10:00p.m. Don’t miss out on our daily happy hour from 5pm until dinner time (where Q.1.00 of every drink goes to the El Hato school).
- Guests love our world famous moussaka, veggie burgers, beer bread and desserts so much that we wrote our own cookbook. This cookbook has some of our famous dinner recipes.
* We do not offer kitchen facilities to guests, nor do we lend out dishes or other supplies.
**We ask that guests who do bring their own snacks or drinks, consume them in their rooms or away from the restaurant area.